Mar 19, 2018
Megumi covers 5 things you can do to preparing for the real world.
1. Write down your projects and frustrating moments in STAR format.
2. Practice your story-telling and oral communication skills.
3. Join two or more organizations (one for developing a job skill, the other for developing leadership skills)
4. Join the student alumni organization and/or Talk to people about their jobs (informational interviews)
5. Get Work Experience - Don't let your ambition limit yourself. Cast a wide net to gain the skills you need to land your dream job.